Kellie will be taking over the Wednesday 2pm – 8pm shift. We know that you will all be in good hands with her!
Bookings with Kellie will be available from 1st May onwards.
10 things to know about Kellie:
1. My day to day job I work at my local council as a catering training supervisor in school meals.
2. I have two children 21 & 18 years old.
3. I play hockey for Gowerton Ladies and also I’m in the Welsh Masters Over 35’s squad.
4. My addiction in life is CrossFit and running
5. Love my garden and to chill out with my Friend and family.
6. Im a fan of Grass Track motor racing and support my little brother when possible as he represents wales.
7. I hate spiders and will run a mile.
8. I am an easy going, helpful happy person and I don’t stress or worry about what life throws at me.
9. I believe in treating people the way I’d like to be treated in life.
10. I like to be organised and I’m a little OCD with cleanliness due to my catering job and having to work alongside the standards of the Environmental Health Officer.
Richard is taking on extra hours!
From May 9th, Richard will be offering an additional Sports Therapy shift 8am – 1pm!
Book online now by clicking here.
Talitha now has her masters in Sports Therapy!
From May onwards, all new bookings with Talitha will be £40 an hour to reflect her qualifications. Any pre-existing bookings will be honoured at the original price of £35.
To book with Talitha at her new price you will see a new service called “Sports Therapy with Talitha” on our booking system.
Keep an eye on packages as there will be bulk buy discounts available soon!
Key changes with the new booking system:
- Packages must be purchased via the online booking system, rather than in the clinic.
- Appointments using packages must be booked online and please do not cancel them as you will not be re credited with that appointment, get in touch with us to change.
- You are not able to move appointments yourself, please email us to move them for you (prior to 24 hours of your appointment as per cancellation and modification policy).