We’re happy to introduce you to Hannah Buddle!
Hannah will be taking over Mika’s Tuesday 2pm – 8pm shift. We know that you will all be in good hands with her!
Bookings with Hannah will be available from May onwards.
10 things to get to know Hannah!
1. As well as being a massage therapist, I’m also a personal trainer and fitness instructor working from my own tiny, quirky gym.
2. I home educate my 8 year old son.
3. Acroyoga is one of my favourite activities!
4. I live in a housing co-operative which I helped to set up.
5. I love sewing, knitting, gardening and building things – basically anything involving working with my hands!
6. Any opportunity to sing and dance and I’m on it!
7. I have bipolar disorder. Being open about mental health stuff is super important to me and I am pretty much an open book.
8. I’m a big history buff and used to be a viking re-enactor – I learned to make my own clothes, shoes and lots of household items by hand!
9. I’ve lived in multiple vans, caravans and funny little barns with no water and electricity and used to shower either in a tin bath or in a shower made from a bucket hanging from a tree branch, so living in a house with hot water still feels quite posh!
10. Acceptance, empathy and honesty mean the world to me and I try to bring those values into every interaction that I have.
In May one of our Sports Therapists, Richard Morris, will be the new Manager of BodyWorks, allowing Mika to focus on preparing for her Physiotherapy Degree.
A message from Richard:
I have worked as part of the BodyWorks team since 2017, when I was given the role of Sports Therapist. I was overjoyed to be given the opportunity to work with a well-known and respected clinic and felt like being part of this clinic would help me grow as a clinician. Fast forward to March 2019 and after an amazing 18 months working alongside a top team, and adding in a swanky new clinic, once again I am overjoyed that Mika has offered me the role of BodyWorks Manager during the time she is away studying.
I’ve very honoured that Mika thought of me for this role, it is a massive responsibility as I will be taking over all the day to day running of the clinic. I already have some fantastic ideas to move BodyWorks forward and cannot wait to get started. Thank you to Mika for this amazing opportunity and I wish her the best with her studies.
A little note from Mika:
I’d like to thank all of you for supporting me through taking over BodyWorks, the move of premises, and just being such loyal clients. I’m not leaving the business, I’m just handing the management and treatments over while I study. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you all and I will miss you! I’ll be back occasionally when I have the time and let you all know if you want to grab a booking and catch up. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in April