Richard is joining the BodyWorks Therapy team as a Sports Therapist from Tuesday 21st November.
You can book his sessions online and find out more information by clicking here (http://www.bwtherapy.co.uk/booking/)
** 10 things you need to know about Richard!
1. Recently graduated from BSc Hons Sports Therapy, the first Graduate Sports Therapist class from Wales.
2. I’ve played for local rugby team Bon-Y-Maen RFC for 12 years, captaining their 2^nd Senior team in the 16/17 season.
3. I played rugby for UWTSD Carmarthen 1^st team, winning player of the year and being awarded Full University Colours in the 16/17 season.
4. Recently I was part of a group of Sports Therapists who were asked to test all four provinces senior squads by the IRFU.
5. In my 2^nd year of study I was put forward to work alongside the Wales Under20s world cup squad, during their training camp.
6. I’m interested in a wide range of Sports but Football, Tennis and Rugby are my biggest passions.
7. Big fan of movies, although cannot cope with horrors.
8. In my 3^rd year of study I took up a coaching role with the women’s rugby team, and hope to gain my full qualifications.
9. After working with Bon-Y-Maen Rfc at the beginning of the 17/18 season, I’ve now taken a Head Therapist role at Fall Bay RFC.
10. In my 2^nd year of study I was voted Sports Therapist of the Year, by fellow student and UWTSD Sports teams.
Mika and the team would like to welcome Richard to BodyWorks. Richard will be providing the sports injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation service.